Friday, December 5, 2008

A Father's Love

Beloved ones,

I wanted to share these photos that I've gathered of God's anointed leader for our nation, Barack Obama with his daughters. His fortitude as a man of principle that stands on the integrity of his words, rather than hiding behind speechwriters continually inspires me to reach for my own milestones in life.

Recently, I began spearheading the marketing for the Real Dads Network (www.realdadsnetwork.com) which is holding it's 2nd annual 'Daddy Daughter Dance' on February 7th (stay tuned for details).

I love when my daughter tells me our little "secrets"



Being a dad gives you an excuse to be silly...



Even when you're tired they give you energy


To all of the Elijahs of this generation, thank you for standing in the gap for this called and sent generation. None of us are perfect, but we are committed to being perfected and that's what fatherhood is about.

No comments: