Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Castration of Today's Man

By S-Dot for The S-Dot Files



C-Boogie, I got you. Let's ride on these man-haters that want to tell half the story and not the whole truth. You were involved in an abusive relationship with a diva that had a power complex. You made an error in judgment (I would've beat your *ss if it were my daughter, but that's me), and I don't think it's fair that no one's talking about her role in the initial relationship violence prior to that night.

Let's end the MAN ABUSE.



( ( ( sDOTcast ) ) ) now playing Chris Brown "Message to Fans"




Now let's rock with C-Boogie...

( ( ( sDOTtv ) ) ) now playing Chris Brown "With You"


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! After visiting your blog I understand more of where you are coming from... I couldn't tell that simply from your comments on Min's blog! You present valid arguments and you're correct: we don't always see BOTH sides of any "domestic violence" story!

Anonymous said...

Here's a story I know you'll like!
Young woman stabs puppy in head during domestic incident